homestead - Re: [Homestead] Take charge of your life

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Take charge of your life
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:45:59 -0500

If someone doesn't get what they want where they are, they should just move? So, as a society we should give up the nanny state social programs in the city, including mass transit, and people can just 'move' so that they can walk to work or plant their own food in the forest? That is lunacy. My 'only' point was that rural people should not be penalized finacially to subsidize metro residents. On that point, I still stand, and if you don't agree, please feel free to continue to "whine" and "bitch"

You are saying contradictory things. It's hard to tell which side you are arguing for.

Lynn Wigglesworth