homestead - Re: [Homestead] Take charge of your life

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Take charge of your life
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:24:57 -0800 (PST)

Of course it is complaining; just as are many of your comments, without
solutions, on macro-topics. There are real and just solutions such as a
municipality paying for its own infrastructure with realistically budgeted
monies, but the whining "I want more, I want it now, and I'd rather someone
else pay my bills" crowd drowns out thwe rational voice of those of us who
call for common sense.

Check every comment you make in the future to see if 'you' are "just
complaining". I made a number of posts stating why I held my beliefs, you
stated no beliefs of your own, you only 'whined' about mine. Let us hear
several of your ideas. You have spent the past eight years whining and
complaining about the government. Your boys are in power now. Rest assured,
some of the rest of us will be complaining, sometimes with solutions,;
sometimes, like you, just complaining because we are fed up with the
incompetence.

Try to have an open mind, Gene.....................................