homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cutting back

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cutting back
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 19:55:39 -0800

Some places are putting up digital to analog converter towers. That's what they are doing in the little town we drive to for our 4-H meetings.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

Thanks....

When I lived near a city, I couldn't get "free tv" even though I could see one of the TV towers from my property... cable or satellite was the only option.

Now here I am, in the middle of nowhere at least 6 hours from Albuquerque,,,, and I get signals from Alb, and El Paso,,, and who knows where.... free........ (until they pull the analog plug that is... Then I'll have to buy a box, whenever I get around to it..