homestead - Re: [Homestead] Running water that cleanses the soul

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Running water that cleanses the soul
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:56:03 -0500

Now, I see that there must be a spring in the goat yard...

I have a spring at the top of my driveway. When we have a lot of rain or snowmelt, then a quick freeze, the spring runs and turns my driveway into a skating rink. I have a lot of springs, but that is the most inconveniently placed one.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA