homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading and beyond

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading and beyond
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:05:08 -0500

On second thought, I don't trust my memory. I thought I remembered reading
a set of essays directed at women--sort of "what I've learned and how I've
changed my mind" essays written by Wilder. I don't have access to all my
books right now (sniff, sniff), and I can't find reference to the work I'm
thinking of online. Maybe it was Alcott?

Maybe I can train myself to a "measure twice, cut once" practice of posting.

Cathy