homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading and beyond

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading and beyond
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:22:15 -0700

Sold books.

On Jan 5, 2009, at 3:19 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Just wondering..
Does anyone recall what the Ingalls family did for cash? (Laura Ingalls
Wilder)

Lynda wrote:
Ah, James, that's kinda what I said. The homestead should support itself
and its occupants. Not sales for the purpose of acquiring gold but for the
purpose of sustaining the homestead. There are things that do not grow in
all areas.

And it isn't things that the agri-business models seems to need --
fertilizers, Frankenseeds, etc.

Lynda