homestead - [Homestead] quick Q on canning

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] quick Q on canning
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 11:59:24 -0800 (PST)

What was the reason behind not canning,,,,

I believe the items were flour, pasta, and similar.  What was the reason
behind it?
Thanks

Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 12:37:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [Homestead] Yellowstone heating up

Yikes - check out this link....
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://people.uwec.edu/ERICKSKM/yellowstone-volcano.gif&imgrefurl=http://people.uwec.edu/ERICKSKM/hazards.html&hc2&wr5&sz@&tbnid=SJuAHEU45vtqRM::&tbnh2&tbnw0&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dyellowstone%2Bvolcano&usg=__i1I1-E3EVcOShXnN82eTDHKsupk=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=5&ct=image&cd=1

(not current on the seismic act, but interesting....)