homestead - [Homestead] pictures

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] pictures
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 16:26:01 +0000

Hi Ya'll,

I posted a bunch of pictures from around our place yesterday on my blog. Some
of the horses, some plants that are up already, and a couple of the partial
rock walls that are scattered out here. The one in the pic with Gab is the
site of an old barn. There's nothing left of the barn now, but the neighbors
said there were lots of good bottles and artifacts at one time. Everyone dug
them out during the years our property was unoccuppied and between owners.
Bob, the last pic is one of the bear claw rocks I told you about earlier.
This one isn't as good as some I"ve found, but it's the only one I could find
this weekend, just because I was looking for them. I'll post a better one
later.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)