homestead - Re: [Homestead] pictures

  • From: "Sage Austin | Eureka! Design" <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] pictures
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 11:06:38 -0600

Roxann, thanks for sharing your pictures. Unfortunately I don't know your plants. My knowledge of ferns outside my area is pretty slim. They are lovely!

For any of you interested, I've put up some pictures of rock art I saw yesterday in a canyon less than 70 miles due west of me and I'll be posting some panoramas as I can over the week. In my 20s-30s I spent a lot of time exploring the desert Southwest looking at rock art in the Four Corners area, but these are the first substantial examples I've seen in Texas, and surprisingly so close to home. We've been invited to visit some other sites with our friend this year.

--Sage
Way Out in Texas
www.flowerweaver.blogspot.com