homestead - Re: [Homestead] pictures

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] pictures
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 08:39:17 -0800 (PST)

Gosh, you all really have a neat place to explore and live, Roxann. Thanks
for the bear-paw rock photo. Were all of the photos of the stacked rocks in
the same place? That would mean that they are part of a 'rock' barn ? If
so, I wonder what made it fall and what happended to the other rocks?

And, why would they have picked such a steep incline to build a barn? I
don't know what those plants are, I'm surprised you don't though. It is
always very interesting to see the unusal photos taken on or near people's
homesteads. Thank you for taking your time.

p.s. That was good timing getting the photo of the bucking horse in mid