homestead - Re: [Homestead] fireballs

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] fireballs
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:52:26 -0800

They will be in the produce department IF your grocery store carries them. If not, then just buy dill in a jar and put about a 1/4 tsp. per jar.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Keith, if you don't mind ( and I'm sure I will experience some ridicule) what is "7 heads dill". Can I just go to the market and ask for "7 heads dill" in the produce dept? I know it has to do with pickling, but I don't know exactly how to buy it. I have everything else. Thanks ......bobf