homestead - Re: [Homestead] wood stoves

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] wood stoves
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:13:56 -0500

I got the stove here are some pictures of it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/waltonrp/

It's in good condition, needs some surface cleaning, polish, etc. but
is in working order. It takes 16" wood, so I have no wood that will
fit. I've got to concentrate on getting in an insulated metal chimney
in. Also have to do some remodeling in the kitchen to allow space for
it.

Deer season is over next Saturday and I start cutting wood for next
year. Now I'll need to cut to 16" and 22" for the wood stove.

Rob - Va