homestead - Re: [Homestead] Karst water

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Karst water
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 13:21:14 -0800 (PST)

That's interesting; I'd like to see a pic of such fossil evidence. When you
say it isn't like beach sand, it is too fine, do you also mean it isn't
white? I have seen patches of soil that were as white as beach sand, but not
the same consistency.

I'm fascintaed with caves, but too old to be crawling around in dark holes
with unknown occupancy; and I have never liked really close spaces ;-)