homestead - Re: [Homestead] Karst water

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Karst water
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 09:01:54 -0800 (PST)

Roxanne, the more you talk about that piece of property the more interesting
it sounds. My little bit of knowledge of the Ozarks has much as Gene said,
water running through limestone. Lots of pockets, caves, etc. You land
sounds like , not unique, but different. I hope , in the future, you have
time to add some pictures of some of this stuff you talk about ,to your