homestead - [Homestead] was: Dr. Dr. Give me some news....now: Karst water

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] was: Dr. Dr. Give me some news....now: Karst water
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:04:49 +0000

Gene, our water has zero minerals and is so soft and low in pH, it too has
side effects if not remineralized before drinking as the sole source of
water. Even the horses need to have electrolytes because they will have leg
swelling caused by kidney not functioning properly from lack of minerals. But
it is sure easier to add the minerals than to deal with having too much in
the water. The little dog we had when she got old suffered from more kidney
issues, too, but adding the minerals helped her too.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)