homestead - [Homestead] Tvo on welding

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Tvo on welding
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:41:02 -0800

I'm going thru some tvo files searching for the word "weld" & passing on the ones that look like they fit in with someone asking about welding. I knew a couple of people who went to the Navy welding school. Bryon told me they explained how it worked, showed how to make the arc & safety stuff then sent them to weld. They had lot's of practice, lot's and lot's of practice.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
western WA state, where it's not snowing now!