homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wood cook stove, two burner, narrow

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wood cook stove, two burner, narrow
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:33:00 -0500

There's one in our "camp cabin," the boy's house for now. I traded a .25 semi-auto for it when we lived in Virginia. I saw a new one recently though, maybe our tractor supply place. The wife might remember, I'll ask when she gets home.

Keith, expecting up to 18 inches of snow the next few days and listening to Jimmy Buffet singing Jingle Bells.

Gene GeRue wrote:
Does anyone know a source for a narrow wood stove with two cook plates on top, one in front of the other?
--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net