homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tai chi

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tai chi
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:48:50 -0500

I have (don't laugh) David Carradine's Tai Chi and Chi Kung tapes. I got them because I was curious and I found them cheap online. They are actually very good. The tai chi tape has about 20 minutes of stretching, then goes through the movements, slowly, repeating them. The end is the whole form. I often just do the first part, the stretching. It's very relaxing and meditative, but a deceptively good stretch....if I haven't done it for a while, I feel it the next day.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>