homestead - Re: [Homestead] gold back currency anyone?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gold back currency anyone?
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 18:26:13 -0800 (PST)

I understand. If things do get a lot worse, a lot faster than I am
expecting, I will go to the old home land (your region of ther country).

That is not my plan, and I intend to continue planning for something more
desirable to me, if I have the time that I expect I have left. My family and
I get along fine, and I have always had the option of building on family
land, If I chose. It has always been there, and will always be there. I
just do not want to go there. Your point is well taken, and I will keep what
you said, and what I just wrote, together as 'Plan B'

But, I will continue to at least strive for a more desirable 'A' plan .

--- On Sun, 12/7/08, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:

> The meaning of these fables is this, Bob. Very grim times are coming, we
> are already up to level one grim now or higher (or lower). Those with
> some place to go and plant a few potatoes and stay warm in a small cottage
> are going to do fine. Exactly where that is, or whether you will take
gold or gunpowder or rum with you, are trifles. Such trifles do not make or
break the undertaking any more than freezing vegetables makes them
nutritionally useless or manure from wormed horses is going to poison your
cabbages.