homestead - Re: [Homestead] National Debt Much > $100 Trillion & the Bond Market Bubble

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] National Debt Much > $100 Trillion & the Bond Market Bubble
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 11:17:42 -0800 (PST)

In my world view, Leslie, there isn't an "old man" to whom to pray.. The
great one, "upstairs" is a nineteen year old southern girl in cut-ff
blue-jean shorts and a cotton halter top.

Pray for the rabbits if you have a shotgun and beagle. By the way, don't go
to them , let the dog circle them to you.

Sage can advise you better how to grow food in your region; she has beautiful
raised beds. I have a large back yard, only