homestead - Re: [Homestead] Economy & family

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Economy & family
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:42:05 -0700

On Dec 5, 2008, at 9:32 PM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

This experience has been eye opening to me on many levels.
I need to learn to trust and believe in myself. I am brighter than I thought
I was and will no longer think my brother knows it all.

Yes, I am sure of it. Trust yourself. Listen to those who appear to have wisdom, but stay true to yourself. This is your sovereign journey.

What is it about the hour of 11 pm EST that makes a person, namely me,
become so darn honest?!

It doesn't matter when it occurs. Grasp it, latch onto it, write it down in your journal. Journals can become as personal bibles.