homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gas Prices

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gas Prices
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 12:07:59 -0500

Personally, I think they will drop just a bit more prior to christmas, and
then start going up again. Some of the coming rise will be due to the
"redestributors of wealth", who will increase federal taxes on gasoline, in
an effort to influence our choices by keeping the price higher than it would
be "naturally"

Ray