homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:27:10 -0800 (PST)

I don't know what quantities of diesel and fertilizer, but they do pay
attention to that just like they do sudafed (ephredrine products - yes, used
to manufacture meth)

When my credit card was stolen , this past july (remeber the price of gas
then), the thieves had hit a number of gas stations, but after the second
one, citibank called me at home, told me they had put a 'stop' on the card,
and dispatched the police-- this was all while the thieves were still using
the card to buy more gas. Citi knew exactly when , where , and how much. to
the second, live, while it was happening