homestead - Re: [Homestead] Arkansas earthquakes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Arkansas earthquakes
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 09:34:36 -0800 (PST)

Marie, below is the post Roxanne sent last night & forgot to add the address
of the entire list. It gives a general idea of her area of Arkansas. By the
way, Roxanne; how do you know about the way the stacked foundation was done?
Can you see where they cut away from rocks to 'fit' other rocks with no
moratr? How did the 'balance' the stacked rocks?