homestead - [Homestead] Annoying Technology

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Annoying Technology
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:10:10 -0500

My ex is in town for Thanksgiving...we plan to have dinner at my mother's house, so we went shopping this morning. My ex has found a whole new way to be annoying. He wears his Bluetooth thingy all the time. He'd dial or answer his Blackberry without me seeing, and without so much as an "excuse me", suddenly, in the middle of OUR conversation, he's having a whole different conversations with someone else. New technology allows oafs to take rudeness to a whole new level. He and I generally get along OK now, but this just reminds me how lucky I am not to be married to him anymore.

We've got a couple inches of snow on the ground, but the temperatures are above freezing (during the day), so it's rather pleasant.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA