homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sneezing

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sneezing
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 06:59:02 -0700

On Nov 25, 2008, at 9:25 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:

My eyes water, my nose runs, I use
lots and lots of Kleenix brand tissues. Just days before the flu
shots, we got new carpetting throughout the building where I spend my
thane time. The mild cold symptoms may have started before I got the
flu shot by a few days. Anyone want to ascribe the incident causing
the symptoms to either possible cause and -- and this is the point of
posting -- is there anything I can do to quit sneezing and blowing my
nose? Honestly, my friends, I've nearly knocked myself out with
repetitive (up to +20 at this point) sneezing fits that left me limp.

Sounds like not a cold, but an allergic reaction. To test for cold, fast for three days. If symptoms persist, it is a reaction, quite likely to the chemicals in the carpeting.

Ask for a temporary transfer?

What is thane time?