homestead - Re: [Homestead] BO questioning all on gun ownership

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] BO questioning all on gun ownership
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:37:02 -0800

Have you read the whole list?
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13apply..questionnaire.pdf

Some are just plain silly. For example, list every speech you ever given
and provide the text for it.

Or how about, if you've ever kept a diary and it might have something
embarassing in it, please describe it. Ah, HELLO! Like anyone would?

The list is a bit strange.

Plus, this is the DC Whorehouse. Like any of them would stand up and say, yeah, I've got a whole gun safe in my basement just full to the brim with illegal guns!

Lynda

----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

Possible, but he didn't ask if they have any drugs in their possession which
would also lead to
problems for the administration. He is asking about something it is
currently legal for them to own,
but not about dozens of illegal things. Did he ask about their drinking
history? It really does seem
an odd choice of questions unless he intends to make changes in the gun
ownership laws and doesn't
want any problems from within.