homestead - Re: [Homestead] BO questioning all on gun ownership

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] BO questioning all on gun ownership
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:07:24 -0600

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 8:55 PM, bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> It is significant in that it set a precedent. Even Clinton didn't ask
> these questions. All presidents are in a fishbowl. 'have been for a long
> time.

Many of the questions that Obama has asked people to answer relate to
issues that killed a bunch of Clinton's choices. I think he's mainly
being thorough. One hopes that any woman with kids has made sure to
hire a legal nanny and pay her Social Security since Clinton's
hopefuls were dumped for violations -- just for example.

We're beyond fishbowl these days and into X-rays, or something.

Marie