homestead - Re: [Homestead] BO questioning all on gun ownership

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] BO questioning all on gun ownership
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:30:05 EST

Possible, but he didn't ask if they have any drugs in their possession which
would also lead to
problems for the administration. He is asking about something it is
currently legal for them to own,
but not about dozens of illegal things. Did he ask about their drinking
history? It really does seem
an odd choice of questions unless he intends to make changes in the gun
ownership laws and doesn't
want any problems from within.

Drew

In a message dated 11/20/2008 9:52:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,