homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vegetarian diet

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vegetarian diet
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:30:50 -0500

Whenever we eat certain types of fruit, we are actually participating in the
reproductive cyle of the plant that bore the fruit. I would say that in those
cases, we aren't being violent. In most cases, though, we are consuming other
life, to sustain our own. This would be violence, undeniably.

And I am perfectly OK with it.

Ray