homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:30:30 EST

Women's meetings are the once-a-month things that go on in the special
shelter up on the far sand dune, downwind of the men. A certain number of
your
female relatives attend to you as you suffer through 'the curse', and the
rest
of the females attend to the men, who are waiting for you to be done with it
and get back to hunting and gathering.

Shame on you, Bob

Anonymous
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 11/17/2008 12:46:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com writes:

> No, 'just trying to be funny, bev. Express yourself naturally. That is
> the only way that makes sense. You can self-censor at your church or your
> women's meetings. On this list, at least for my benefit, always be
> yourself ....boobford

"Women's meetings"? I often feel like I'm out of the loop of being female.
Just curious; what are "women's meetings"?

Lynn Wigglesworth