homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:34:41 EST

Shame on you again.

When I first joined this list, I was pleasantly surprised and amazed that
James and Denise - BOTH - were unavailable for awhile because they were
attending a quilting affair. My admiration for them has only grown over the
years.

"Issues" and "Gender" should only come into play when they make practical
sense.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 11/17/2008 1:05:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,