homestead - Re: [Homestead] was SE PA, Now B*g Br*ther

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was SE PA, Now B*g Br*ther
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:48:20 -0500

. The smell of wet feathers turns my stomach,

That is the worst part about the whole process of putting chickens in the freezer. That smell stays with you. I haven't done a chicken in a year or more, but I can smell it.

“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda