homestead - Re: [Homestead] electric shock for bites

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] electric shock for bites
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:58:29 -0500

I know it wasn't you Lynn W, I think it was the Lynn from South Carolina, whom we haven't heard from in almost a year. Last I heard she had had bypass surgery, and got a new well. She worked for the Red Cross, and I believe she is the one who had personally used this technique, if memory serves.

Bev

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Nope, it wasn't me. We don't have biting spiders here (at least none of us have ever gotten bitten). I've never heard of using electric shocks for bites. Let us know what you find out.

Lynn Wigglesworth