homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah Palin and feminism

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah Palin and feminism
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 07:12:38 -0800 (PST)

That was good, I'll have to read the entire article later. I hope she
mentioned somehwere in the article that the conglomerate MSM had taken the
Christtian right's place in chastising and belittling a woman for all of the
reasons she just mentioned that the rightists formerly did in the past
......bobford