homestead - Re: [Homestead] Corn, was Seed stash

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Corn, was Seed stash
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:43:59 -0800

DH dug out a space about 15 or 20 x 30 or 40. I'd have to go measure. He dug the whole thing out and piled the dirt around the edges kinda like a hill. then youngest and I planted and we went back in and piled the dirt back in as the corn grew. Then when it was about 12" or so, youngest says is when we tossed in the horsey stuff.