homestead - Re: [Homestead] Serious issues

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Serious issues
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:16:30 -0800 (PST)

Okay, I'm following so far. Let's say you have children , most people do..
They grow up, want to follow in your footsteps. They need, each, a piece of
land with the equivalewnt resoureces of you so that they, in turn can provide
for themselves and 'their' children, who will also, one day, need apiece of
land, etc, etc. Isn't that growth?

I'm not argiuing , but your asking me to re-think everything I know about
capitalism. 'grow or die' .....bobford