homestead - [Homestead] Produce auctions

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Produce auctions
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 22:26:27 -0800

I was looking at http://userpages.bright.net/~fwo/index.html and saw that he had a newer web site so I went and took a look http://www.brightdsl.net/~fwo/ . This web site has talk about produce auctions. I'd never thought of produce auctions before and now I've heard of them.
There is a listing of 55 known produce auctions in IL, IN, IA, KY, MD, MI, MO, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA and Ontario. It's an interesting site and is maybe worth a visit.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net