homestead - [Homestead] How to end life of pets

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] How to end life of pets
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 16:45:16 -0700

Chris and I are contemplating our next dogs and cats at Heartwood. We were sad but felt we did the right thing, having Dax euthanized by the vet. I am still very unhappy about shooting a cat that was obviously in pain and dying. I am interested in your thoughts on what you feel is the best way to end the pain and suffering of pets.

I do not want the perspective of those who feel that we should not have emotional connections with dogs and cats.