homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da ...Politics of personal destruction

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da ...Politics of personal destruction
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:39:02 -0800

Fox wanted that moron thief Guilliani and they've been bent ever since McNasty got the nod.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

I, too, am not sure why Fox News is attacking Palin because, like
Lynn, I thought she'd be allowed to go quietly back to Alaska (where
she can run for the Senate when Ted Stevens steps down or is booted
out of the Senate). With a few years in the Senate she would be able
to learn a lot more about national and international issues, and she
wouldn't be at the mercy of memorized talking points.

During the campaign Sam Harris wrote a long piece in Newsweek about
her being not ready because she didn't know anything about the issues.
As I say, it's long: http://www.newsweek.com/id/160080/output/print

Marie