homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:46:32 -0500

By the way, I asked Brian (my ex) who lives and works in the heart of Philadelphia. He says that as many people showed up for work as ever, and the El (elevated subway) is as packed as ever. He said there was a little celebrating election night, but it was back to work Wednesday morning.

Lynn Wigglesworth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>