homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:29:54 -0500

I was just looking again at all the rumors that it wasn't Sarah's baby, but
was the daughter's, Bristol's. Bristol was out of school (supposedly with
mono) for the last 4-5 months of her mother's pregnancy. Coincidence, huh?
Then Palin didn't release her medical records during the campaign. I liked
that theory; if fit all the known facts. They squashed that rumor by
announcing that Bristol was pregnant. It will be interesting to see if she
really does have a baby in December, or if they are just blowing smoke.

Lynn Wigglesworth