homestead - Re: [Homestead] Delete my address

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Delete my address
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:25:29 -0800 (PST)

If you look at the bottom of this, or any other message from this list, yyou
will see three clickable links. Then second one says "Change your homestead
list member options:" .click on that link and follow the instructions. No
one else can delete your address. Only you are allowed to delete. Good luck
.....bobford