homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama's Dog -- Fun post - nonsense

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama's Dog -- Fun post - nonsense
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 19:31:58 -0600

I have never heard of either of these terriers, both good looking, but don't look alike. Is your dog black and tan Bob? Is this the one that got you banned from the restaurant? One of ours is a broken coat Jack Russell, and we've just adopted a Dachshund Rat Terrier cross puppy.--S

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 15:33:45 -0800 (PST)