homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama's Dog -- Fun post - nonsense

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama's Dog -- Fun post - nonsense
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 00:18:30 -0800

I can't picture him owning a dog at all. Both Teflon and the wife are so extremely nervous over having their kids in public and worrying about them making a gaffa, imagine a dog.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

All of the newsites are saying that Obama will soon get his little girls a dog. I would guess from his personality he would probably like a small poodle, but he would know that wouldn't be a cool public type dog.

So, what kind of dog does a man like BO, get for his little girls, to be in the spotlight at the white house.

Politics aside , we all like dogs .. I will guess --- Jack Russell Terrier.

Anyone who wants to guess along, I'm interseted in your guess ...bobford