homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama's Dog -- Fun post - nonsense

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: SJC <indexer AT localnet.com>
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama's Dog -- Fun post - nonsense
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:39:42 -0800 (PST)

Yes, short legs, very muscular front shoulders/legs. She is well behaved,
sleeps alot too. But, our fault, we never really socialized her to other
people. She is extremely protective and does bite.

Sage asked, and she is the dog I got in trouble with at the restauarnt. She
can have tunnel vision and be very well behaved, if her space is not invaded.
Acting like you are going to mess with her food, she considersm a gross
violation of her space. Very quick to react.

I have to watch her closely if other people around. I forgot to mention
and maybe this is common now, but before the breeder would sell to us, she
talked to our vet, and visited our home (with the mother dog and our little
puppy) to check "us" out, before she would sell to us. She really did seem
to care about the dogs. I could never be a dog breeder; I would never want
to let any of the puppies leave.