homestead - Re: [Homestead] Beetle Invasion in N.E.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: eureka AT hctc.net
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Beetle Invasion in N.E.
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:05:11 -0800 (PST)

What is KR, is it like bermuda in the city, growing everywhere you don't
want? I don't know how things are nowadays, I just remember different people
making suggestions to my father and his friends. Some they trusted, some
not. Building trust is essential. Someone, at some time, convinced people
to bulldoze their yards. I don't understand it either .....bobford