homestead - Re: [Homestead] What Krugman has to say about this election

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What Krugman has to say about this election
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:59:59 -0800 (PST)

>From what I heard this morning, Obama is going to have his own "monsters".
>Rahm Emmanuel as Chief of Staff? He could almost make Rove look scrupulous.

Obama is taklking to the same flying monkeys from Goldman Sachs that Bush
used. David Brooks, another NYT columnist , said months ago that they
(Goldman Sachs flying monkeys) were starting to control the Bush whiyte
house, and if Obama was elected, they would actually 'own' the white house.
Same crap--different names ......bobford