homestead - Re: [Homestead] Beetle Invasion in N.E.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Beetle Invasion in N.E.
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:26:59 -0800 (PST)

I forgot to add in my first reply. Where I grew up , most of the country
people would have listened to you and followed much of your instructions, IF
: You didn't tell them the gov't was making them do it. And, you did not
condescend to them (and having a southern accent would be helpful) :-)
....bobford