homestead - Re: [Homestead] Let's begin -- same rules apply

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Let's begin -- same rules apply
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:55:47 -0500

I say look at the situation when a president enters office and when he
leaves. Is the country better off than it was 8 years ago? It may be bad
leadership or bad convergence of the stars, but, as leader, it happened on
his watch. Time will tell with Obama.

Lynn Wigglesworth> From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008
09:44:53 -0500> To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org> Subject: [Homestead] Let's
begin -- same rules apply> > Let's begin. Bush is a lame duck. He's an
uber-lame-duck. Both legs > missing, one wing broken, and badly infested with
bill fungus. They don't get lamer.> > So now that Obama is president elect,
what goes on is a result of the > policies he espouses, what people expect
him to do.> > Applying the same rules we've applied to Bush for eight years,
let's begin:> > > The stock market is down today. That's because of Obama. So
far now, 12 > hours into it, his presidency is an utter failure.> > Stay
tuned. Film at 11.> > > James>